Delta Tau Chi (ΔΤΧ) is a fraternity at Richmore Academy. Their house is located in the Students Residence block. Not much is known other than virtually all of the students appear to suffer from short attention spans. Though unconfirmed, there have been rumors floating about that the students may collectively be under the influence of any number of substances. Nevertheless, the students still manage to maintain the required 3.5 GPA to remain in school. With no evidence of any rule breaking or violations, school officials cannot kick any of them out legally and are instead content with merely leaving them be.
In order to be part of Delta Tau Chi, a student must pass three tests. The tests are supposedly designed to be scary and each test apparently gets more difficult than the last.
- The Scary Test - The first test requires the candidate to drink the entire content of a keg in one sitting. No one knows for sure what the contents of the keg is made of, not even any of the fraternity members.
- The Really Scary Test - The second test requires the candidate to show that they have been bitten by an animal. It is intended for the candidate to have been bitten by a wild animal, but apparently bite marks from domestic animals are accepted.
- The Super Scary Test - The third and final test requires the candidate to manage to spend an hour in a room with a moose in it.
- Owen - To date, the only member of the Total Drama cast to join the fraternity. He always wanted to be a part of a fraternity, believing members in such to have a similar personality as him.
- SBS - A band made up of entirely fraternity members. They were used for the Boys vs. Girls: Mash-Up Competition in the Friday Challenge Night on Week 6.
- The fraternity name comes from and is inspired from the focal fraternity that appears in the movie National Lampoon's Animal House.
- The goal of the Super Scary Test is inspired from an episode of the animated series Invader ZIM.